Saturday, March 5

Arts Show Friday 4th March

This week we look at a range of different things - if I get round to them:

Did you see the Horslips documentary on RTE earlier in the week - I might have to mention that for all the old farts like myself and play something off their Rollback album.

Marie Ni Rogain will be on to talk about Seachtain na Gaeilge which starts tomorrow.

Katie Moylan, our usual movie reviewer will be talking about Hotel Rwanda and Kinsey and we get let the appalling choices made at the Oscars go without mention.

Jennifer Allen has been along to see the Patrician Musical Society's production of Anything Goes at the Town hall and she'll be in studio to review it.

Earlier today I got along to the new exhibition at Galway Arts Centre which is part of the Drawing in - Drawing Out programme of drawing events being organised by the Arts Centre, NUI, Galway and the Burren College of Arts.

That and whatever else occurs to me in the course of the hour.

Plus of course updates on Connacht against Edinburgh in Murray fiels 'cos I'm interested,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home